Selection Process for PGRMT Course
- Selection Process for the PGDRMT Program includes two rounds for selection process.
- Candidates will be informed about the First Round of Interview schedule by email two days prior to the actual interview date and the list will also be displayed on the website.
- It is mandatory to carry all original documents of 10th , 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation Certificates, Certificates of any Other Courses and Work Experience (if any) for the interview.
- Interviews will be conducted at Department of Civil Engineering, College of Engineering Pune Campus or in off campus online mode.
- Shortlisted Candidates List will be displayed on website within 24 hours after the conduction of the First Round of Interview.
- Shortlisted Candidates will have to appear for the Second and Final Round of Interview on the scheduled date and time.
- Carrying following Original Documents for Document Verification during the Second and Final round of interview is compulsory: 1. Original Certificates of Academics and Professional Experience (if any). 2. Original Identity Proof that was uploaded at the time of filling Online Application Form.
- * All above process may be converted / conducted in online (off campus) mode due to present COVID19 pandemic situation.
- * In case process is conducted online, verification of documents will be carried out at the time of candidates visit to the campus.