Selection Process for PGDEM Course
Candidates will be informed about the Schedule of Written Test and Technical and Personal Interview via email two days prior to the actual Interview date and the list will also be displayed on the website.
It is mandatory to carry all original documents of 10th , 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post-Graduation Certificates, Certificates of any Other Courses and Work Experience (if any) for the interview.
Interviews will be conducted at Department of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering, Pune
Carrying following Original Documents for Document Verification during the interview is compulsory:
- Selection Process for the PGDEM course includes two rounds as below:
1. Written Test (MCQ) for all the Eligible Candidates Applied Online.(Click here for the Written Test (MCQ) Pattern and Syllabus).
2. Technical and Personal Interview – It will be conducted only for the shortlisted candidates based on the merit of Written Test (MCQ) conducted.
1. Original Certificates of Academics and Professional Experience (if any).
2. Original Identity Proof that was uploaded at the time of filling Online Application Form.