Selection Process for PGDAM Course
We are planning to conduct Online Test in the first week of August 2020. The test will be of
objective type. This test will be Online remote proctored and suitable hardware (laptop or
tabletop with webcam) setup specifications and link for suitable software will be shared with
you via email. The exact date and time of the Online Test will be communicated to you
- for the PGDAM course 2020-2021 consists of only one round i.e. an Online Test. Test (Click here for the syllabus of the Online Test)
- After verification of the Application form and relevant documents submitted online, the list of the Eligible Candidates will be uploaded on the website on 28th July 2020. Please note that only Eligible Candidates will be allowed to take the Online Test.
- The schedule for the online test will be updated on the website in the ‘Important Dates’ link shortly.
- The requirements for the Online Test will also be updated on the website shortly.
- Based on the Online Test conducted, “Provisional Merit List” will be displayed on the website within two days after the conduction of the online test.
- Selected candidates can pay the fees online (Click here for Procedure to pay Online Course Fee) and confirm their admission to PGDAM batch 2020-2021 before the last date of paying the fees which is mentioned in the ‘Important Dates’ link.
Click here for Eligible Candidates List for Online Test PGDAM.