Selection Process for PGDIA Course 2021-22
- Selection Process for the PGDIA course includes
1. Online Test (MCQ)if applications are large.
2. Online/Offline Technical and Personal Interview.
- If applications are largeOnline Test (MCQ) will be conducted for all the Eligible
Candidates Applied Online. Dates will be announced after the last cut-off date of
- If the number of applications is less, then first and final round ofTechnical and
Personal Interviewswill be conducted for all the eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be informed about the Schedule of theOnline Test (MCQ)
and Online/Offline Technical and Personal Interviewvia email a week prior to
the actual Test/Interview date and the list will also be displayed on the website.
- The requirements for theOnline Test (MCQ)andOnline Technical and
Personal Interviewwill also be updated on the website.
- Shortlisted Candidates List will be displayed on website after the conduction
ofOnline Test (MCQ)/First and Final round of Online/Offline Technical
- Provisional Merit list will be displayed on website after the conduction of the
Second Round of the selection process i.e.Online/Offline Technical and