How to Apply for PGDIPDD Course
- Before proceeding to fill up the Online Application Form, please ensure that you have the following Scanned Images (Maximum upload size each image is 2 MB, Accepted Image File types are .pdf, .doc, .jpeg, .jpg, .png):
1. Recent passport size color photograph.
2. Certificate of 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation, Post- Graduation and any other Courses and Passing Certificate wherever applicable.
3. Work Experience Certificate/ Offer Letter/Pay Slip (if any).
4. Any one valid government Identity Proof ( List of documents accepted are PAN Card/ Valid Indian Passport/ Voters Identity Card / Aadhar Card /Permanent Driving License).
- Application Fee Receipt of Rs. 500 /- which will be generated after Online Payment of Application Fees. Online generated Application Fee Receipt to be uploaded and DU Number printed on Application Fee Receipt has to entered while filling the Online Application Form (Click here for Procedure to pay Online Application Fee).
- Fill up the Online Application Form
- After submitting and confirming the Online Application Form, candidate will receive the Acknowledgement Slip on the registered email ID.
|Contact Details for PGDIPDD Program:
Department of Manufacturing Engineering and Industrial Management,
College of Engineering Pune,
Wellesely Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411 005,
Phone: 020 25507361/7364/7284
Email Id: email@example.com