- COEP has an extended campus for PGDERP course in Vidya
Pratishthan’s Kamalnayan Bajaj Institute of Engineering & Technology,
Baramati (VPKBIET) and the same PGDERP course of COEP will be run
at this extended campus of VPKBIET, Baramati (Limited to 60 seats).
- Intake of COEP is limited to 35 seats.
- Since the number of applications are more and since COEP has limited
intake capacity and since VPKBIET, Baramati also has same labs with
equal infrastructure and spare capacity, COEP has decided to conduct the
same PGDERP course at VPKBIET, Baramati. In which case, the
shortlisted candidates may choose VPKBIET, Baramati if they wish to,
since same PGDERP course of COEP will be offered
by COEP at VPKBIET, Baramati (its extended campus).
- You will have to provide your preference (priority-wise) for studying at
the COEP Center or VPKBIET, Baramati center while filling the online
- The Campus Preference specified by you will be exercised
“IF and ONLY IF”, you are selected for the course i.e. only those
candidates who qualify the selection process defined by COEP for this
course will be considered to choose between COEP and VPKBIET,
- In case, if more candidates qualify for admission then depending upon
your preference/choice of the center, allotment will be made.
However, the allotment/admissions to any of these 2 centers will be based
on your merit.
- The fees of the course will be same at both places however when face to
face learning resumes, candidates who opt to study at VPKBIET,
Baramati, will be provided free accommodation on Twin Sharing basis
at VPKBIET, Baramati till the completion of the course.
- As of now entire First Trimester is planned in an Online Mode and all
candidates whether admitted at COEP or VPKBIET, Baramati, will study
- It is expected that candidates will have their own desktop/laptop at home
with suitable internet connectivity, so that they can take all the classes
- Access to the necessary SAP software will be provided to each admitted
candidates on his/her desktop/laptop so that he/she can study from home.
- The Second Trimester depending upon the intensity of spread of COVID
19 pandemic may also be in online mode or in face to face mode if the
pandemic eases out.
- The Third Trimester which comprises of internship in the Industry, the
trimester will have to be undertaken by every candidate either virtually or
physically in the respected industry allotted to the candidates depending
upon the COVID 19 situation.
Depending upon the location of the industry the candidate will have to work
in that industry on live projects and gain hands on experience.
This means even if a candidate has opted for studying at VPKBIET,
Baramati center and if the industry is located in Pune then such
candidates will have to undertake internships at Pune.
- Thus, for those candidates who opt for VPKBIET, Baramati center, their
stay will be limited to Second Trimester of approximately 30 weeks since
the third Trimester will be in Industry and Industries by and large offering
SAP are located in and around Pune.
- In case the industries offering internship in the third Trimester are located
in and around Baramati then such candidates will also have to continue to
spend their Third Trimester at VPKBIET, Baramati.
- It may also happen that the number of candidates qualifying for the
selection process may be less than 35, then all candidates will be admitted
- Whether the candidate opts to study at COEP or VPKBIET, Baramati, the
Post graduate Diploma in ERP will be awarded by COEP only, under its
name and seal.
- Please note that whether the candidate who opts to study at COEP or
at VPKBIET, Baramati, the same quality of the education will be provided
however for candidates opting to study at COEP or VPKBIET,
Baramati (extended campus of COEP), COEP does not “Guarantee any
Placement” but COEP will certainly provide same placement assistance to
any candidate who opts to study at COEP or VPKBIET, Baramati center.
“IF AND ONLY IF” the candidate is shortlisted in the admission process, will the above clarifications be of concern to him/her.